Monday, February 1, 2010

R&RB Bunnies Sedang Membesar - Part 2

Assalamualaikum once again everyone,

Here I am updating......  If you guys had noticed, the kits are already a month old now. I'm so pleased that the babies are doing well (so far). I really hope that they will be able to survive until the day they are sold and beyond.

As of today, I've managed to I.D./Tag them. My trusty Kintraks Software are always ready to receive what ever data I wish to record. Well, I did the tagging but unfortunately not the gender of the kits, I still have lots to learn on how to define the gender at this very young age. Is it that difficult? Honestly, for me...it is.

I've taken the liberty of taking some photos of them just to show you guys how cute & adorable they are. Unfortunately for the time being, the ears of kits kindled by Coco & Estelle are still not as per LOP standards yet. Which means I just have to wait for a few more weeks.

So now once again..... I introduce to you the cute bunnies :-

First up are kits kindled by Coco on the 26th Dec 2009.

LE001
LE002
LE003                                                 







  

LE004

LE005

Second come Estelle's kits kindled on 29th Dec 2009.

FL006
 
FL007
 








FL008
FL009
FL010 
 
FL011
     








Next up are Arwyn's kits kindled on 30th Dec 2009.

MMLH001

                          







MMLH002
                                       
MMLH003
MMLH004
 
Last to kindle in 2009 is Rapunzel which was on the last day of the year, 31st Dec 2009.

MMLH005
 
MMLH006
MMLH007
             







For your guys information, these kits will be up for sale sometime soon. Price will be based on J.B. standards of living, like any other product in the market here...... This is due to the high cost of raring. breeding, feeding & maintaining the rabbitry. It might be a bit expensive for people from other states but however it is still affordable & very competative for those who knows about non-local breed rabbits. So please dont be surprise with the price tags.

2 comments:

  1. brader,

    gua rasa price doesn't matter la pasal lu punya rabbit semua quality shows. MMLH004 tu nampak macam mahal tu.

    kitorang punya rabbit semua tak menjadi la, tak tau la apa pasal. nanti senang2 mau menuntut ilmu turun jb la tengok lu punya rabbitry, boleh ka?

    p/s nadiah kirim salam sama lu.

    -fendi-

    ReplyDelete
  2. As'kum bro... Thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete