Thursday, August 13, 2009

No New Posting Yet...

I've been quite busy lately. For the time being, there's not much to share with you all. At present, still doing the usual chores....cleaning the cages, feeding & caring for the bunnies. I'm trying to workout on something relating to my rabbitry project. Unfortunately, still having some difficulties a long the way... here & there. Hopefully Ariel will be able to brighten up our lives again, if she gives birth to some litters by end of this month. Will she gives birth on 31st August 2009 Merdeka Day? I guess that we will just have to wait and see then.
Honestly...right now, I need all the luck in the world......
Ya Allah, The Most Forgiving & The Most Merciful, I beg of YOU, please help me with this test that has been bestowed upon me. For I shall be so very greatfull of THEE, Ya Allah.

~ Amin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment