Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Work In Progress - Day 3

Gosh...!! Its 1.20am Tuesday morning, must've dozed off after dinner last night.
Just completed solat Isyak and now feeling awake. Guess I better do some updates,

Anyway, since yesterday(Day 3) was a Monday which is a working day for most of us, the cage works might get a little delay. (atleast that's what I thought).

Soon after coming home from work, I straight away sneaked to the back of the house to check on the progress. My friend Wak Dar (the one that's been helping me) had already went home.

These are the things that he managed to do while I was at work.


Wow! He managed to do a lot....fixing the frames for the partition of each cell and as for the lower level the BRC wires are also attached.
Ok guys...I dunno what to else to update, its already 2.20am Tuesday. Think I better try to get some sleep. Hope I'm able to........ ZZzzzzZZzzzzZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzz

1 comment:

  1. Then what Wak Maarop do?? Jadi Mando ek??

    ReplyDelete